Sunday, September 7, 2014

9-2-2014

This is gonna be clippy, apologies! Labor day yesterday means we only have an hour for email today. SRRYYY...

Sounds like you guys are doing wonderfully! With the exception of continued mourning for Nana of course. Keep eating Indian food mama! It will help :)

Seriously sounds like paradise over there though. Cray cray. Not jealous! Though more strongly considering coming for next summer...cause all that fun stuff sounds ridiculous. I got a Japanese language book this week from one of our investigators! So maybe I'll start studying at lunch. :P

Everything here is good! Transfers are next Tuesday, so there's a good chance SVL and I will split up (we've been together for 2) and that I might have some new responsibilities. What they will be has yet to be seen! 3 months and counting today though. Excited to be with you, but also excited to keep fulfilling my purpose here for the next 3 months.

I love you so much! And I will continue keeping you in my prayers.





This is me and Sister Wilkins who went on exchange this week. She makes me feel tall. :)

XOXOXXO

Sister Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment