Monday, December 2, 2013

10/14/2013

Alright!

Literally no time, just a quick note to let y'all know I'm still alive. Just for an update, I'm in Clearview Ward, in a really nice car (Infinity 2013. AWESOME.), and my new companion is Sister Ah-Chong from American Samoa. DIVERSITY TO THE MAX. 

No lie, Whitewashing this new place is not easy. Though there have been missionaries here for months, it feels like we're starting basically from scratch, which has been a little overwhelming in the first week. But hey, I said that my first week of Oak Harbor and then loved it, right? Prayers are still appreciated though. Quick Spiritual thought:

Jacob 4:70-73.

No time to type it in, BUT, this is what it says: We're in the final innings. The laborers (the missionaries and members) are few. But! As we labor with all the might the Lord gives to us and keep the commandments, we're blessed with joy in the work and fruit in our labors. I know the Lord will grant this to me and my companion here in this area of the vineyard, and you and YOUR companions (compadres), in your area of the world/in the things you're working on.

I love you all dearly! Thanks for those of you who've written and sent stuff; it always lifts my spirits when I hear from you.

XOXO

Sister Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment